As always, our first and foremost priority is to ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care in the safest environment possible. As such, we are dedicating staff and resources to support this. As circumstances continue to shift and evolve, we'll keep you informed. While COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is new, our response is not. We follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Washington state Department of Health guidelines all day, every day for the health and safety of our patients and staff.
What are we doing to make sure all our patients are safe?
- Asking walk-in patients to call first or have their provider call so that we can pre-screen over the phone
- Phone screening patients at the time of scheduling and then again 1-2 days before their appointment
- Requiring all patients to wear a face mask to slow the spread of COVID-19. Please bring your own face mask with you to wear while at the imaging center
- Adding extra cleanings to our already rigorous cleaning process in our patient care areas, front office, bathrooms and other non-patient care areas
- Making sure that any staff who are sick do not come to work and regularly screening our staff for cough and fever while they are at work
- Requiring all staff to wear face masks while at work
- Removed magazine and coffee/tea service from our lobbies
Updates to our visitor policy:
- To protect our patients and staff, visitors are not allowed into our imaging centers with the following exceptions:
- Minor children may have one parent or guardian with them
- Patients with disabilities may have one parent or guardian with them
- All visitors will also be screened at our front desk for fever, cough and respiratory symptoms
- Other exceptions may apply, please contact the imaging center directly for questions
- Any visitors who meet the above criteria are required to wear a face mask during their time in our imaging centers to slow the spread of COVID-19. Please bring your own face mask to wear during your visit.
I have an appointment scheduled, should I cancel it?
At this time, appointments will continue as scheduled. Should there be any changes to your appointment, we will notify you as soon as possible.
If you are experiencing a fever and respiratory symptoms, please contact the imaging center where you are scheduled prior to coming in.
Since information about COVID-19 is being updated daily, we will be updating this page as we receive new information. For more information, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Washington State Department of Health.